Macarena Luz Bianchi is a personal development coach and speaker in Miami, Florida where she leads Awaken the Wizard Within, The Hot Project a self-esteem makeover and Workaholic Rehab. She is currently working on her Ph.D. in Metaphysics with a specialty in Holistic Life Coaching from the University of Sedona. She has a MFA in Motion Picture Producing from the American Film Institute in Los Angeles, a BA in Environmental Studies and another BA in International Relations from Florida International University in Miami.
Macarena is also an Akashic Records Teacher, Body Talk Healer, Nondenominational Ordained Minister with the Lively Stone’s Fellowship, a Martial Arts and Qinway Qigong Instructor, Landmark Forum, Warrior Sage, PAX Communications and Peak Potentials graduate.
Leadership, mentorship and marketing have always been a part of her career, which started in event and public relations on South Beach, then the film business in Los Angeles, then at Mastery Training Systems and as an entrepreneur with a healthy chocolate business. As a marketing expert, she’s worked as a consultant, spokesperson and copywriter in a variety of industries from fashion to flowers. She was a marketing director with Whole Foods Market before leaving the corporate world to focus solely on her highest point of contribution, which is helping empower people to live their full potential by improving self-esteem because it is a core corrector.
As a child, Macarena suffered from low-self-esteem and was aware how it negatively impacted her community. It took her 30 years of deliberate self-discovery to reclaim her self-esteem and transition from atheist to spiritual teacher and from overwhelmed workaholic to a free woman. Her journey included being open to wonder, wellness and wisdom while learning to be powerful in a feminine way with the graceful ability to receive.
Born in Chile, Macarena grew up in Costa Rica and Miami, lived in New York and Los Angeles, she is a lover of travel and tea. Home base is Miami where she lives with her husband Edwin and is the proud stepmom of Martin and Jordan.
Books in the Works
- Yes, You’re Hot! The Step by Step Guide to Sizzling Self-esteem Inside and Out
- Gratitude Is, The Magic and Beauty of Feeling Grateful, a gift book featuring one of her poems with versions for adults and kids
- Gratitude Journal: A Wonder, Wellness, and Wisdom Playbook with Daily To-Do Lists & Flowers for Coloring
- Your Fairy Godmother’s Guide to Life: 10 Steps to Glorious Living
- The Leadership Handbook for Teens with Joshua Williams, a teen who started Joshua’s Heart Foundation to help feed the needy when he was 4 years old
The paradox of being:
I am everything, I am nothing.
It is not so serious so let’s enjoy everything!
- Producer & Problem Solver
- Mindful Marketer
- Passionate Wordsmith
Healthy dose of:
- Champion of Nature
- Lover of Leisure & Luxury
- Believer of Magic & Kindness
With a dash of:
- Lighthearted Curiosity & Laughter
- Fairy Godmother Wannabe
- Worldwide Wanderer in Wonder
Makes one full & well-adjusted human… at your service!
I have worked with Macarena for business consulting over 15 years as well as coaching for my workaholism. She ignites my passion into action! She pin points solutions. There is something about Macarena that is empowering and inspiring filled with energy and clarity. I highly recommend working with Macarena because: 1. She is an excellent listener. 2. Sees what you can’t see. 3. Provides tools and suggestions that allowed me to go to the next level with my business. 4. Suggests books, website update suggestions, Apps for my phone and all the missing pieces to help me accomplish my dreams 5. She has given me the encouragement to finish my e-book that have been sitting in my to do box for over a year. After coaching with her I was able to finish it in one day.Yoli Valdes
In her pursuit of deeper understandings of life and cosmology she is not afraid to question and think for herself. She also possesses excellent communication skills whether with public speaking, writing or in a spontaneous personal situation that shows great compassion, patience and an uncanny capacity to see many points of view. Macarena is an insatiable student with tremendous passion for helping herself and others become their highest and truest expression. Through the years, as our friendship developed, I have watched her positive attitude, interpersonal skills and perseverance support her success in her work life and friendships. I have known Macarena for approximately 18 years. I first met her when she became one of my clients. I have had a private practice in transformation counseling for 25 years. She approached her own process of awakening and healing with great enthusiasm and determination.Lauralyn Bunn, Ma, CHTP, RM, LMT, C.Ht
Here you will find the details of the design elements, platforms I use and team responsible for everything you see on my site.
- My logo, sketch image and social media banners were created by Von Drake.
- I use Google Slides to make the text image squares with the highlighted quotes.
- My photographer is Rudi Parcon in Miami who took the poetic picture on my home page.
- The medium shot of me in the pink shirt is a still frame taken from one of the Spark Social Show videos whose background was brilliantly removed by my dear and talented sister Paz Fernandez.
- The Spark Social Show was done professionally with The Good Sound.
- My blog videos are a one woman show.