Although written for florists, the message is universal.
Use the power of expansion to fall in love with your career again!
Fall in Love with Your Career, Again
Glorious Living with Macarena Luz Bianchi
As a florist, you know that the industry is ever evolving so there is always new things to learn and play with. By now, you hopefully have recovered from the major holidays and recharged a bit. So it is a good time to re-fall in love with your career and spread that love by focusing on expansion.
Sometimes expansion can be drastic like when a crisis forces radical solutions, or it can be gentle with some deliberate planning.
For the Glorious Living you deserve, I invite you to focus on expansion, the gentle way, with a little self-inquiry.
- What skills do you want sharpen or learn?
- What mentors can I reach out to?
- Is there a class I would benefit from?
- Who on my team could benefit from mentoring?
- What skill building needs to take place for by crew?
- What can we do, as a team, to make our lives easier?
Macarena Luz Bianchi is a flower lover, personal development coach, speaker and author of lighthearted empowering handbooks who loves tea and travel. You can sign up for her Weekly Whims newsletter at MacarenaLuzBianchi.com.