The Grateful Giraffes: What is Gratitude | Softcover
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
From the collection The Grateful Giraffes - Books for Children.
This a heartwarming and inspiring coloring book for kids of all ages.
Help your child learn the power of gratitude with this charming and beautifully illustrated book for your kids to color in.
The Grateful Giraffes: What is Gratitude? - Coloring Book is a delightful story about three friends who love to express their appreciation for everything in their lives. Gail, Gift, and Gilbert, the Grateful Giraffes show children how to find the good in every day, from simple things to bigger things like family and friends.
This book is the perfect way to introduce children to gratitude and its many benefits. Studies have shown that gratitude can improve mental and physical health, boost self-esteem, and strengthen relationships.* The Grateful Giraffes is a fun and engaging way to help your child develop a lifelong habit of gratitude.
- 60 Page Softcover
- Activity pages
- Charming illustrations
- A simple yet powerful message
- Thoughtful read for children
- Positive impact on family and friends
- Teaches the essentials of gratefulness
- Grade Level: 4+
- Reading Level: easy to read
- Reader's Age: 8+ years old
- Available as a children's book
- Extended versions are available for adults and in Spanish
Order yours today and help your child discover the power of gratitude!
A Note from the Author
- Emmons, R. A., & McCullough, M. E. (2003). Gratitude and its varieties: A review of the literature. Psychological Bulletin, 129(2), 276-302.
- Seligman, M. E. (2002). Authentic happiness: Using the new science of positive psychology to realize your potential for lasting fulfillment. New York, NY: Free Press.
Achor, S. (2011). The happiness advantage: The seven pillars of positive psychology that fuel success and performance at work. New York, NY: Crown Business.